Updates to MyFoodData.com
About the new dashboard
The new dashboard is desiged to make entering recipes and meal plans easier.
All pantry and user entered foods are now in favorites.
All recipes and mealplans have been saved as foods, though you can edit the recipes now.
To view or edit a food click the check mark and then the edit menu will appear at the top of the food table.
You can also quickly add any foods from your food table to the daily food log.
You can compare your data with the old version.
Email: email@example.com if anything is missing, or with any questions or comments.
- Apr 14th 2022 - Launching tool tips to help understand missing values.
- Mar 23 2022 - Launching new icons on the site.
- Mar 1st 2022 - Launched custom targets on daily meal planner.
- Feb 21th 2022 - Added option to choose nutrients which appear on dashboard table.
- Jan 11th 2022 - Drag and drop added to my foods table so foods can be re-ordered.
- Jan 4th 2022 - Adding more nutrients to table view.
- Dec 17th 2021 - Users can now edit custom foods they entered. Also, vitamin K is added to the daily meal plan total view.
- Nov 27th 2021 - Adding in Sodium and Potassium rows in table view. Custom nutrient selection is planned for the future.
- Sept 30th 2021 - New Dashboard Launch
- May 26th 2021 - Filter menu under the food search box lets you choose nutrients so that foods which appear will have them. This will help with the missing value problem.
- Mar 30th 2021 - Six custom nutrients added to the printbles. Print data for 6 nutrients of your choosing.
- Mar 19th 2021 - New printable view released for food lists.
- Jan 10th 2021 - Nutrition facts and recipe calculator now include a calorie breakdown and quick stats.
- Dec 21st 2020 - New data from Food Data Central is now imported. Branded foods always have the brand name at the start of the food name.
- Nov 6th 2020 - Search for foods by brand name using the branded food search tool.
- Oct 15th 2020 - New mobile design for food search on tool pages.
- Oct 1st 2020 - It is now possible to "merge" to food lists from tool pages, and the save menu.
- Sep 30 2020 - Launched the ability to add an individual food to a list, and a new food list design.
- Sep 17 2020 - User's can now create portion sizes on their entered and created foods.
- Sep 11 2020 - Recall entered and created foods from the auto-complete drop down. Special characters in names like ' and , are now also ok.
- Sep 10 2020 - Empty trash button created.
- Sep 09 2020 - Adding the ability to save food lists as new foods in the database.
- Allow users to sort by multiple nutrients in the ranking tool.
- Provide macronutrient summary data for each list.
- Allow users to select custom nutrients to highlight in the results
Have an idea or suggestion?
If you have an idea or suggestion, please contact us and let us know.